Thursday 2 August 2012

Day 35: How To Get Over A Broken Heart - Tip #22 Men's Lycra


The Patient & Symptom



Remedy: Men In Lycra

Forget The Chippendales for your daily dose of eye-candy, let your imagination let rip with the male Olympians in their:


  • Little
  • Tight
  • Body hugging

OUTFITS





FAVE SPORTS (Based on Outfits):


1) The COCKLESS PAIR

















2) SWIMMING (click post) Day 33: Tip #20 - Healthy dose of 6 packs




















3) CYCLING







Result: BIG SILLY GRIN.



Cue music_You Sexy Thing (Click)
You Tube_I believe in miracles_Hot Chocolate

1 comment:

  1. My name is Andie. I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Kizzekpe When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. kizzekpe i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting their lover back should contact Dr. kizzekpe on these contact details below kizzekpespells@outlook.com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me.

    ReplyDelete